Mexico City Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX)
Airlines and Terminals
(Mexico City, Mexico)
Known locally as the Aeropuerto Internacional de la Ciudad de México Benito Juárez, Mexico City International Airport (MEX) is served by many domestic and international airlines. In total there are approximately 30 different airlines currently based onsite, flying to and from more than 100 destinations.
Mexico City's busy airport serves as an important hub for Aeroméxico, which offers domestic flights to mainly domestic Mexican destinations. These include the likes of Acapulco, Aguascalientes, Alvaro Obregón, Apodaca, Campeche, Cancun, Chetumal, Chiapa de Corzo, Chihuahua, Ciudad del Carmen, Ciudad Juárez, Ciudad Obregon, Colón, Cosoleacaque, Culiacán, Durango, El Marques, Hermosillo, Huatulco, Ixtapa, La Paz, Los Mochis, Manzanillo, Matamoros, Mazatlán, Mérida, Mexicali, Nuevo Laredo, Oaxaca, Puerto Vallarta, Reynosa, San José del Cabo, San Luis Potosi, Silao, Tampico, Tapachula, Tihuatlán, Tijuana, Torreón, Veracruz, Villahermosa, Zacatecas and Zihuatanejo.
There are currently two terminals based onsite, which are divided into a series of airline lounges. Passengers will find that flight information may be obtained from tourist offices found in Lounge A and Lounge F.
Terminal 1 has eight separate lounge areas, serving a large number of different airlines.
- Lounge A - caters to all the domestic arrivals and ticketing and the check-in of all Aeromexico flights
- Lounge B - with check-in facilities for domestic Mexicana, Transportes Aeromar and Aero California airlines
- Lounge C - serves some domestic Mexican airlines
- Lounge D - serves some domestic Mexican airlines and charter flights
- Lounge E - a large international arrivals lounge
- Lounge F1 - serves domestic Mexican and American airlines, include Latin America
- Lounge F2 - serves a number of American, Canadian and international airlines
- Lounge F3 - serves a number of international airlines
The following shows the principal airlines that operate throughout the terminal buildings of MEX .
- Terminal 1F
- Air Canada
- Air France
- AirTran Airways (Southwest Airlines)
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- British Airways
- Cubana de Aviación
- TACA Airlines
- TACA Airlines (Lacsa)
- TACA Perú
- TAM Airlines
- United Airlines
- United Express (ExpressJet Airlines)
- US Airways
Terminal 2 North
- Aeroméxico Connect
- Copa Airlines
- Copa Airlines Colombia
- Delta Air Lines
- LAN Airlines
- LAN Perú
Terminal 2 South
- Aeroméxico Connect